450 align 450 se v2 3gx help

heliman uk

Hi I am setting up a align 450 se v2 heli with satalites, I have put 8 deg + pitch but unsure howe mutch negative to give this is my first time setting up flybarless any help would be appreciated,

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up heliman. I can't speak for other but my self I like equal +/- pitch on my heli. I've heard that 10 degs is a good starting pitch to start but some have different readings like +8/-6. Just my :2c: :)

buel williams

Hi I am setting up a align 450 se v2 heli with satalites, I have put 8 deg + pitch but unsure howe mutch negative to give this is my first time setting up flybarless any help would be appreciated,
hey there heilman. I set all my birds at 9+ and 9- and works out well for what I do.

heliman uk

What's up heliman. I can't speak for other but my self I like equal +/- pitch on my heli. I've heard that 10 degs is a good starting pitch to start but some have different readings like +8/-6. Just my :2c: :)
HI D,o,g Thanks for your reply , yes i was thinking same but dont want heli to come down as fast as it goes up .

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
In that case in the TX under the pitch curves I have my set to:
N= 46/48/50/75/100
1=0/25/50/75/100
2=0/25/50/75/100
that's what I have and as for throttle curves I run a straight curve. This is a spektrum TX I'm using.

buel williams

In that case in the TX under the pitch curves I have my set to:
N= 46/48/50/75/100
1=0/25/50/75/100
2=0/25/50/75/100
that's what I have and as for throttle curves I run a straight curve. This is a spektrum TX I'm using.
right D.O.G, both of my curves are straight at 9and9 and works great for no more than I do in normal mode only.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I agree with buel. Start off with 9 degs. and take it from their. You can go up if you like or even down for your comfort.

murankar

Staff member
Everyone has there likings when it comes to overall pitch. Personally in the past I found anything under 11 degrees lethargic. Most of my helies are around 13 degrees. If your just starting out I would shoot for +/- 11 dergrees. Ensure they are both the same. as long as your with in .1 you should be good to go.

buel williams

Everyone has there likings when it comes to overall pitch. Personally in the past I found anything under 11 degrees lethargic. Most of my helies are around 13 degrees. If your just starting out I would shoot for +/- 11 dergrees. Ensure they are both the same. as long as your with in .1 you should be good to go.
Hey there murankar I'm going up my pitch to 12 on my 600 nitro and see how she goes.

murankar

Staff member
With nitro you really need to watch pitch. You'll want to mess around with head speed and pitch at the same time to get it feeling right. To much pitch and you'll bog the engine.

buel williams

With nitro you really need to watch pitch. You'll want to mess around with head speed and pitch at the same time to get it feeling right. To much pitch and you'll bog the engine.
yeah tell about it. It came down about an hour ago. Going to order parts now and when I get rebuilt going back 9 and 9.

heliman uk

yeah tell about it. It came down about an hour ago. Going to order parts now and when I get rebuilt going back 9 and 9.
hi buel williams I have pressed something and its saying I am ignoring your content, but i dont know how to correct it, please accept my appolagies for this matter,

RandyDSok

I have pressed something and its saying I am ignoring your content, but i dont know how to correct it

Click on your account settings... Your username, top right on your monitor if using a PC... if using a tablet or smartphone you are on your own but it should be in a similar location. Still on PC... Ignore is in the popup menu list, select it and add/remove whoever is there at your digression.

While things such as ignore or even follow aren't common in forums ( obviously those do exist on some like this one ) almost all things such as that can be found in you account settings area on almost any website or forum that you sign up for an account on. The only thing complex about any of these could be the amount of options certain ones provide you which means you may need to look around just a little bit to find the option or setting.

Top Bottom