450 Align 450 pro swash, servo pitch problems

pj1969

Just an up date on previous thread, here is a video of what my problems are. I'v bought a new 450 pro, bound my dx6i to it, but its all gone **** up lol literally. i'm running a 450 pro, TAROT ZYX 3 axis with spektrum satelite and cant get any sense out of it all!!! :moody::moody:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

You have the blade grips upside down. They are suppose to be leading edge controlled. Just take the blades off unclip the links and flip them over. and return your Swash mix to the correct up and down movement.
kx015080_f1.jpg

As for the servo movement, thats normal. The FBL unit will always centre the swash if you let go of the stick on the bench.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, Lee said the exact same thing I said (but in fewer words and included graphics hehe) in your other thread. Video helped us out greatly in figuring out this issue. Now, we just need video of you flying your bird!

pj1969

Oh right i see, that kinda make me think it's been taken apart and put back together wrong. I will take it apart today and let you all know the out come. If i can i will do a video of it flying. Thanks guys, you did it again!!!! much love.:victorious:

Tony

Staff member
We are happy to help pj. If you run into any other issues, let us know and we will be right here to help out.

pj1969

Well guys YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! it was the grip upside down, well i think they were wrong from factory because the writing on them is now upside down lol. Ant way i've given it a little test and seems all ok, will be taking her out tonight to fly for the first time. What's a little strange, when i talked to the guy i bought it off he said he flew it perfect and that his 300 flys the same, his left stick is all back to front, hight stick and it takes off and low stick comes down!!!! i've told him its wrong, but he's addiment its supposed to be like that lol He needs to come on here!!! cheers guys, off to fly her

pj1969

Just for Tony, here is the maiden flight, before it pi**ed down with rain lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Ah yeah, that thing looked very stable in the air! Great job.

And no worries on the grips not being "writing side up", I can assure you, swash up is supposed to be positive pitch on these as you have it set now. If the other guy has it the other way, more power to him, but I hope he switches them around. It's not a "big" deal, but my ocd wouldn't let me do it lmao.

Top Bottom