Align 450 Pro DFC ready to eat!

canongraphy

Gaba's ex love is back together and ready to eat!!!

IMG_0026.JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0034.JPG

I just have to bind it and check it out, then she is ready!
I put the new skid on it and while putting the end plugs in, one flew across the room, I still haven't found it yet LOL

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Lots of feelings when you see your bird at another house huh? I remember that feeling from the 450 I sold. Ah well.

Lee

Its like one of your children leaving home, and going out into the big wide world, sending pictures home to see what they are doing.. :D

Adam

Dont worry i was happy to see matt enjoying it. I wanted DFC and a build fix and he helped with that. Now all my birds are built by me. I barely needed the instructions lol. And very nice jeff now get it in the air and you will be amazed as well as the rest of us.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, flying them is great, but I love the build more than anything. There is just something about sitting down with a nice glass of "drink", some good music and wasting a whole day making every nut, bolt and wire perfect! I should start a heli building business lmao.

murankar

Staff member
I was enjoying my last build, its a shame I kind of rushed it. I really want to tear it down and rebuild it. It was way better than the EXI 450 pro.

Top Bottom