450 align 3gx trex 450 dfc ...NEED HELP PLEASE..

bc3159

Finished build on trex 450...on spool up the heli goes in circles clockwise...can anyone help me? Also can anyone tell me how to put and what settings on a dx8 transmitter. Seem that the tail will not hold.

Lee

Read my thread linked in the bottom of this post Basic Gyro set up. This will tell you if its working in the right way. If not, then go into your 3GX and reverse the gyro direction if necessary or the rudder servo direction if thats wrong. Just follow my pictures to see if your heli tail is working correctly.

bc3159

tHANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP..iT WAS A DUNB MISTAKE ON MY PART...HAD THE TAIL ROTOR ON BACKWARDS...iT FLYING NOW WITH A SLIGHT WAG..WILL HAVE TO TRY AND TRIM IT OUT BY PLAYING WITH THE GYRO GAIN...DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE ALIGN APS SYSTEM ? LOOKING TO PURCHASE IT AND TRY. THANKS.

stokke

I do not think anyone on the forum have the APS yet. When you get it, you should give us a full report :D

bc3159

Thanks..I will give a full report on the Align APS system as soon as I get it...BTW The 3gx is flying well but I did not do any of the advance settings for any of the flight mode settings, Re:Alieron roll rate. Do I really need these settings if I am not getting into any hard 3d moves ? If I do need them, can anyone advise me on how to do it..The instructions in the manual is very confusing for me.

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
If the heli is stable during flight and hover and you are happy with the way it flies, don't mess with the advanced settings. If you still want to play with these parameters, it is much easier to install the 3GX software and use the bars on there. When the mouse pointer is placed over the slider , a description of the current parameter appears on the screen. Good luck!

Top Bottom