FBL Gyro Align 3gx setup tweaks v3.1

Westy

LEGEND
Hey All..... Just thought I would start this thread (probably the 10th one in here) - Would love to hear your experiences and special tweaks!!!

Just thought i would let you know some things I have found with extensive mucking about with my Gyro...

I was not really happy with the stability so I started Tweaking!

Tweak 1
I noticed the Tail was bobbing ever so slightly ... I had my 2 ELE and AIL Gain POts Dialed into 105% ..... well I toned them back to 90% and that sorted out the bobbing .... but the heli now takes off like a flybarred heli..... Ah well must be a tendancy of the Gyro.... it must have a slower processor in it and cant compensate quick enough from stand still

I also noticed the heli was not really stable during pirouettes SLOW ones ... and fast ones ..... So I tweaked and tweaked and flew and tweaked and flew some more ... and found the following to work best so far.....

More to Come ... getting pestered to take kids out as school holidays! back soon

Karubah

Set mine at 105 , I get a very small amount of tail bobbing so I might try lowering my pots down a bit as well. Thanks for the tip Westy. Cheers Andy

Westy

LEGEND
Ok here is my Video explaining more about what you can do on the Software and what can be done on the Heli unit.

hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom