Found: Align 3GX FL760 USB Dongle

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I have searched everywhere and I can not find this damn thing. I need the dongle for the 3GX gyro, the wire to connect it to the 3GX gyro as well as a LONG USB extender since i can't exactly let this sit on my desk when flashing it lol.

If you know where I can get this, let me know. Hell I dont' care if I have to build the damn thing, I NEED IT! If any of you want to let me borrow it, I will send it back when done, but there is no promise of when that will be. There will be a LOT of videos just on the 3GX system and the program. So make sure if you are willing to loan it to me, that you are willing to be without it for up to 6 months while I make the videos. I'm hoping I can get them done faster, but you know how things go.

Let me know!

Tony

Staff member
Screw it, I just ordered the ZYX dongle with wire. It's exactly the same as the Align one that they DON'T SELL SEPARATELY!!! What a rip lmao. This one was only $5.79 shipped, but it's coming from China :puke:

So now we wait. If anyone has multiple 3GX units and would like to get rid of the wire and dongle from one of them, just let me know. I need it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah but did you see / research if it actually works.

Like tarot zyx dongle doesn't work on copterx even if inside on the circuitry , tarot and copter are like almost identical ..

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
From what I read, it works. The dongle is just a way to convert the signal to something the computer/3GX can understand. If it doesn't work, it was only $6. And if someone finds the actual black one that comes with the 3GX system, I will still take it because I would like to keep this all Align as stated before. That is why I have kept this thread open, just for those that have multiple 3GX heli's and have extra dongles.

I swear, after this thread is over, I will never say "dongle" again lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Unless someone has an actual 3G USB dongle for the 3GX, below is the soonest we can have this the thing in the air. If it even works... Damn I hate China...

Estimated delivery: Tue. Dec. 18 - Mon. Jan. 7

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You could not find one here in the us? Crist Adam should ship you his to borrow? LOL. After all it used to be yours! Ha ha ha ha

Tony

Staff member
The thing is, I would need it for up to 6 months while I do all of the videos. But it was only a $6 purchase so it's not that bad. I'm really hoping someone on here will post up and let me either purchase or borrow the one that is made for this gyro. Lets see, Gaba, Jesse, Adam and a lot of others have them, but I'm sure they don't have more than one lmao.

If anyone has one, let me know. I NEED IT!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Good Spotting 99 :) Just checking you are reading !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ... you got an A+ by the way Lol

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
I could have sent you one if I had read this thread earlier. I've got a few sitting around the house.

Tony

Staff member
lol, that's about the way it goes. I did get a pretty good deal on the one I have now though.

cn63bug

Was curious if the tarot dongle ever worked with the 3gx. Or did you try since you got an actual dongle?

Tony

Staff member
No, the ZYX dongle DOES NOT work. It's just sitting here collecting dust since I will NEVER get the zyx. Hell, you cna get the 3GX brand new for like $78 online. No reason to buy a knockoff that is only a few dollars cheaper.

But again, no, I had to hunt down the FL760 dongle to program it.

Top Bottom