Align 150 Dfc Microheli Frame Upgrade From Nexrc

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Jason! This is by far the best upgrade that you can put on this helicopter. Hands down! Can't wait to get it back in the air!

Your very welcome tony and im gonna get it just low on funds but ill get it with the frame that way I can just switch it over with the help of your vid that is lol its great that you make the vids really helps

Yea its no fun but we will still fly our birds might not get to buy all the stuff we want but at least me have our helicopters btw i have a blade 200 sr and the tail motor gets really hot I think the esc is bad on them anybody else having this problem? And if they dont fix it im gonna buy the 150 well either way I'm getting it

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, you need the 150. It has a brushless tail that I have not seen get hot yet. You will want to order some 47mm tail blades for it from MH, they help a LOT. Oh, and the frame lmao.

As for the 200, you may just need to replace the tail motor. Or oil the bushings or bearings. But anything below 150ºF is okay for a motor.

Im gonna get one soon and I called horizon hobby and they said it sounded like the esc so their sending me another one plus the tail boom and supports cuz it slammed into the ground so I'll see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

And Tony the motor gets so hot you can barely touch it and it wags pretty bad .sucks cuz its a real nice beginner heli

Top Bottom