EDF airplanes for Beginners and kits

Derek

Well we would like to get the planes and jetS in EPO FOAM IN AUSTRALIA :help:

Are you looking for "ready to fly" planes? "Ready to fly" meaning that it comes with plane, transmitter, battery, etc. Do you have your own transmitter and batteries?

For a beginner, I'd recommend something like the Bixler 3. It has a great glide, pusher motor, and it looks good, too. Here is a link for the Bixler 3, at hobbyking.com, in the AUS warehouse:

HobbyKingâ„¢ Bix3 Trainer/FPV EPO 1550mm (PNF) (AU Warehouse)

You might also have a look at these:

HobbyKing® ™ Mini Breeze Glider EPO 900mm (Plug and Fly) (AU Warehouse)

Or any of the planes on this page:

Planes & Parts>Beginner/Trainer

Pusher style planes, from any distributor are great for beginners because the motor and prop aren't on the nose to get damaged in crashes....and as a beginner, crashes are going to happen.

I hope this helps.

Smoggie

I don't want to pour cold water on anyone's ambitions, but EDF jet models really aren't suitable for beginners. You would be much better starting off with a 'normal' propeller driven trainer type model and graduate to jet models later down the road once you have plenty of experience. Trying to fly an EDF jet as a first model is guaranteed to be a very frustrating and expensive way to learn.

Derek

I have to agree with Smoggie about this. EDF's aren't just a "throw and fly" plane for beginners. Prop drive planes are much better to start with....then you can graduate yourself to EDF's later on.

falcan

HOBBY KINGS on the east side of Australia. Iam in the west side of WA pricing in perth is killing the hobby here in the west. its the low income worker
That can't afford to get into the Plane hobby or any RC here. very sad

Top Bottom