Chargers After a long delay...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Finally my battery charger arrive today. I ordered this device a week before the hurricane hit south west Fl. I would like to say thanks to Gina "Hope she did fine in the hurricane" for recommending this charger awhile back. I'm pleased with it and I heard Derek's dad likes his too,so i purchased it :) IMG_1712.JPG

Geena

Staff member
I`m happy you are pleased with your new charger, and I`m sure you will get years of great service from it. The hurricane did hit our area very hard, but my house received very little damage from it. We were not here for it though. We ran to my sister`s house in North Carolina, until it was over. :D

Enough about that though. Enjoy that new charger, and if you can...write a review of it. We`d all love to hear your thoughts about it. :)

Admiral

Glad your all safe in that part of the world, I'm sure we have all been worried about you.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's my 2 cents on my new ProTex Prodigy 680 Touch screen Ac/Dc Professional Balance charger. Say that twice Lol. After a dozen batteries the charger, a 6S/8A/80W is marvelous charger, for me any way. I only like to charge 2 batteries at a time anyway. Especially after the last little mishap :(. The charger is small and lightweight and very quiet. All you here is the air going in the charger on one end and coming out the other end like a cool mild gentle breeze on hot sticky summer night Lol. The touch screen with the stylus pen works smoothly. Very easy to work. The charger has alot more bells and whistle then I thought. It has like a graph chart and data on individual battery cells, and to much to list. The only down side to me is when the charger is done, you can barely here the beeps to let you know that the batteries are ready. If your in the room, like you should be , with no TV or music on... then you can hear it. NOW if your like me, I like to play on the computer with the TV on but the sound down and the music playing in the back ground, you really cant here it at all. Overall, for my self, this is a wonderful charger for the price! :)

Top Bottom