aero hobbies funfly 2012

murankar

Staff member
Well I am now on my way back to home. Had wonderful time, met Gaba and superbad. Thanks for a great time photos later.

Those 700 nitros sound sooooooo sick. They make electric 700s around wimpy. I really need to save my pennies.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

it was fun got to see gaba fly and good to meet Murankar
but this just makes me want to get the 550 out and fly it but still got to balance the blades but its ready besides that guess i can take out the 450 and get some time in

murankar

Staff member
My god the goblin pics are sick. so are the Gaui pics. Gaba a got a couple of you too.

Yes get the 550 up and flying. remember to get video.

murankar

Staff member
Some of the pics (33 of them) are on there way to shutterfly. I will link them when they are done going up, 1.5 hours left.

Tony

Staff member
Glad you guys had fun. If I have more warning next time, I will send you guys some shirts or something to take with you to show off the forum. and URI, why didn't you upload them to teh forum? You would have been done by now lmao.

murankar

Staff member
Ran into the up load issue again. I was using fire fox and after the first image failed I canceled it. On shutter fly I have full resolution and file size. I just need to figure out how to link it to the forum.

Tony

Staff member
The best way to post them here on the forum is to use Photoscape (free download, I use it). The perfect size for the forum is 800x600pix. I use the software to clean them up, correct the color, sharpen the image and reduce it down to the size listed. This will drop the size of the file down to less than 300kb. There is a server limit per file of 1mb that is causing most of the issues with image uploads. Give it a shot and let me know.

Top Bottom