Adtech Pro200 Hot Glue Gun

bigone5500

Anyone here own this gun? I have seen videos talking about how it starts oozing out where the stick enters the heating chamber. I have found a good deal on one but if it's junk then I'll pass.

Oldensly

Hey yall I have what I consider the best glue gun yet,, It is a Surebonder Ultra 60W and it scarcely drips at all. I got it from Dick Blick art supplies "dickblick.com" and it only cost 8.44 plus shipping. It is dual heat and doesn't snot out a half a stick when you are not using it. I can recommend this gun wholeheartedly, Their glue sticks are reasonable too....

bigone5500

What I meant is the hole where the glue stick enters the gun is where they had a problem with it coming out. On that note, I wonder if it is possible that they could be forcing the glue too fast with the trigger and causing it to backfeed as the stick is going in.

bigone5500

Almost forgot about this thread. I got my glue gun in about a week ago. I used it to glue in a servo on one of my foam board planes. I checked it to see how fast it would heat up. It states in the manual to give it 3 minutes to reach full temps. I was able to get hot glue in less than a minute. It was not really hot enough to say it can be used in less than a minute but this thing is really nice. At $38 you can't go wrong.

Amazon product

Top Bottom