Addition To The Hanger!

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Nice.

But first things first: when you gonna get that Goblin in the air!? :)

I'm supposed to fly it! LOL.....soon man! I'm dropping the ball! :smile:

I saw the Warp and it looked like a great deal and I emailed Lee and he agreed so I got it! Here's the specs: Compass Warp 360 V2 BNF Kit. Beast X with Satellite adapter and JR Satellite, 3-Savox SH-D263mg Servos, Futaba BLS257 Tail Servo, Castle Creation BEC, MSH YGE 60Amp ESC, With Program 3 Card, Compass SZ2617 1360KV Motor, 2-1300MAh 35C 5C Dischatge 6S Lipo Batt, Kit includes all upgrade parts: New Style Tail Blade grip, Metal Tail case, Tail Boom, Bearings, Pulley Brace, Motor Can, any other upgrades Prostar issued.

About the Goblin, I was speeking with a friend of mine who is pro plane builder yesterday and he suggested getting a seasoned, experienced heli pilot to fly it first and make sure I got the set up right. That's what my friend does when he completes a build. He is a better builder than pilot to hear him say it. I thought that was a good suggestion. He has a good point but I feel like I built it, I want to fly it! Anyway, I met the heli pilot in our club yesterday and I might get him to buddy box with me for the maiden just in case something unseen goes wrong he can take over and get it back on the ground safely.

Once I get a good day and the time to go with it, I will do it with or without more experienced pilots around......that's just how I roll.

Last edited:
Top Bottom