1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Flight Stabilizers Activate Or Stop The As3x Safe System While In Flight

Discussion in 'Airplanes' started by John GW Sensicle, Feb 25, 2018.

< Arkbird Autopilot System W-osd V3.1028 | Rc Help Trainer >
  1. John GW Sensicle

John GW Sensicle New Member

I have a Spectrum DX6i with an as3x receiver in my electric Mk.XIV Spitfire and i dont have a free switch on it to be able to activate or stop the as3x safe system while in flight . Is there a way to do this using this TX? The only free switch is for mix or throttle hold but I dont seem to be able to get this to work. Thanks.

2. jeremiah

jeremiah New Member

I think in the manual there is a way to do it on the flap switch, you will have to decide between flaps or safe mode or buy a different transmitter with more channels

3. John GW Sensicle

Ok thanks for the reply and info, I'll try it.

4. jeremiah

jeremiah New Member

If you have trouble try this I set up stable and pro mode on a quad copter with the dx6i it should be about the same set up I set flaps to normal up 20 and land down 20 then you need to plug into the correct channel on that receiver, if that doesn't work just keep giving more value to normal and land till it works, hope you get it let me know your setting when you do I am curious to what works

5. John GW Sensicle

< Arkbird Autopilot System W-osd V3.1028 | Rc Help Trainer >