Micro About walkera wzq2 flybarless supercopter.

Hello guys, I'm wondering, has anyone in his hands the walkera wzq2 copter? I love watching this heli in the air and if someone has it I would like to tell me his impressions about it. And what about the spares, can be found easily?

Tony

Staff member
This is the first time I have seen it. Looks interesting though. Nice 5 blade scale head, but I would be a little worried about that tail motor though. It looks brushed to me. Means shorter life span.

No, the tail motor is brushless. 100%. State of the art. I don't know if it has a second esc for the tail motor but I don't think so. What an awesome heli. Consider also the walkera airwolf v450bd5. Perfect but little expensive.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, okay cool. I was just looking at pictures quickly (had a LOT to catch up on today lol) and it looked brushed. If it is brushless, that would be fantastic then. Not quite the control of a direct drive tail from the main motor, but should still get the job done. I do have to say though, I really like how it looks. Very scale even though it is pretty small.

Smoggie

Bear in mind that Walkera have discontinued all of their heli range and now only make multi rotor 'drones'.. So even if you can find their helis as old stock the future spares situation is uncertain at best.

Assuming you can find one... It looks like a lot to pay for such a small Walkera heli. I guess it depends on how much you are willing to pay for the scale look but in any case it would be one for the experienced flyer only as crashing something like that doesnt bear thinking about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom