A new FBL system.. Could'nt help it..

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well I picked it up used and it looks in a great shape! Came with everything so I am pretty happy. This will replace my tarot zyx on my 450 pro. This means tarot zyx with programming LCD will now go on sale. Let me know if interested in that. :)

Here is the 3gx... At least now I will be able to help around on the forum and take help from people who have 3GX :)

Lets c how this goes.. What's the latest firmware going on for it?

image-3630156317.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It'll come with Field programming LCD...Computer USB link and all wires with gyro..Except for the wires everything else is an add on. I am willing to sell it all for $70 bucks shipped :)

LCD new is 35
Programming cable new is 5
Gyro new is 60 bucks

Let me know..
GABA

Shoot me a pm.. Will be posting in for sale also

Tony

Staff member
After all of the bad mouthing you have done on the 3GX you now own one? lmao, classic Gaba. Hope it works out well for you. Remember, if you run the 2.1 firmware, you HAVE to run 8º of cyclic pitch, no more no less. Collective seems to work best around 11. Let us know how you like it and remember to run 3G Blades on it for the best results.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know.. Those reviews came from the older version or software that was quitting ok people. I quit looking for it after. Recently I met some guys that went to 3gx.. And they told me that wit the new software a ton of glitches were fixed and it actually performed well. I saw it on 550 700 s and I was like I gotta give this another shot ..

(No matter if I have ridiculed it enough before heehee) lol well we'll see of it holds up! ;)

Top Bottom