A firework almost crashed my heli

rjhenry

I just started to spool up and a firework went off behind me. I think I jumped a foot, it caused me to jurk the
the cyclic, (and they say not to move a flybarless cyclic on the ground) I tried for a sec. to fix it but realized
if I didn't get it in the air she was going over, so I punched it. It went up crooked but it was in one pice.
Had to edit out my comment and the rest of vid is pritty boaring but hay, a prio today maybe a flip tomorrow LOL

https://youtu.be/mLfdDELIFDA

Tony

Staff member
That didn't sound like a firework to me lol. That sounded like a .40. Great job in saving the bird as well.

And just so you know, we have rewritten the rules here on the site about videos. As long as you state in the title, or just above the video that there is "questional language" or "offensive language" or even "NWS" (not work safe), we allow whatever language in the video as long as it's not just excessive or hateful/racist or anything like that.

But some great video! Keep them coming, without the bangs at the beginning lol.

Ken Jackson

Good news about the language modification Tony. Before I take off I always move all my control surfaces around. This helps reset everything to zero position. Don't move the rudder once you put it in heading hold.

Ken

Top Bottom