A few pics of my current helis

cn63bug

Dude nice birds, that scale is gonna look sweet when its done.

Thanks. I've been a little slow to get it finished. Only thing it really needs to go together is servos and a receiver. Been close to thinking about selling it though. Haven't decided completely on it yet. Got an itch to get a 250 size bird...

Westy

LEGEND
Nice @!!!! I Like the fluro Green boom Strike plate on this one ....

attachment.php

And the Fluro Tail Blades on the Blade (Excuse the pun :)

Ken Jackson

The 250 is a handful, I really like my 500.

I noticed you are using non 3G blades on your Flybarless 450. I am doing the same on my 500. I think the 3G blades make it too stout. The standard blades just seem smoother to me. Plus the last 2 pairs of 3Gs had 10 flights between them.

They even sound better. Or as someone said in another post, blade farts! Lol

Ken

cn63bug

I've heard that the 250 is a handful as well, but looking for something a little smaller to fly indoors at work ;)
I went with the standard cf blades the last time I got blades because my lhs didn't have any of the 3g blades in stock. I will say that they do seem smoother.

cn63bug

Was planning on hitecs for the cyclic and futaba for the tail and spektrum receiver. Not sure what gyro I want to go with yet. Was leaning towards quark though...

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Was planning on hitecs for the cyclic and futaba for the tail and spektrum receiver. Not sure what gyro I want to go with yet. Was leaning towards quark though...

I am not familiar with the quark. but I think you might have to lean towards a FBL unit. I am just wondering, cause i am going to turn the 450 to a scale but not sure what fuselage yet.

cn63bug

I had thought about that, but from what I've been reading, a multi rotor head doesn't always have to use an fbl unit. Still researching it some though. I have an extra 3gx that I could use in it if needed...

- - - Updated - - -

i would love to have a blue thunder fuselage for my 500 just a cool looking heli

Yeah, I've always liked that heli myself :)

Lee

Very nice helis mate,
If you want an indoor flyer for work, the 250 is not a good option. I'd go with a 130X or MCPX depending on your space available.

cn63bug

Very nice helis mate,
If you want an indoor flyer for work, the 250 is not a good option. I'd go with a 130X or MCPX depending on your space available.

Actually have a 300,000 square foot warehouse to use with 33' tall ceiling ;)
But a 130x was another option I was thinking about too...

Top Bottom