A couple pics to start

Ken Jackson

I take a lot of pictures of my helicopters, call me obsessed I guess. Just ask my girlfriend. She is not a big fan of my hobby. She thinks I should be retired before having a hobby like this. I obviously don't agree. I shoot a lot of my pictures with my iPad including flying videos. The iPad screen makes it easy to follow in flight especially when you have a novice video for you.

Ready For Spring 2013.jpgIMG_0324.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

Ready For Spring 2013.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

Lee

Very nice. As long as my wife is happy buying clothes, she doesn't give me any grief buying helicopter parts.

Ken Jackson

Yeah my first picture post and half are upside down. My GF is only into it if she can shoot the video. I'm like absolutely honey. She doesn't know I'll watch the video 50 times and work still on my helicopters. :glee:

Tony

Staff member
Very nice collection! Are those last 3 on the celing or on the floor with an upside down picture? And my wife is VERY supportive of my hobby. She would have to be. I lay in bed and play more on the forum than I do with her hahahaha.

Ken Jackson

That's funny Tony, wish I'd of thought of it. I tried everything to delete them before I posted, where's a moderator when IU need one? Lol

Tony

Staff member
If you want them gone, just let me know. To remove them BEFORE posting the thread, just go into your "Moderate Attachments" menu and delete them from the bottom row. You can keep them in the top, this will just keep them in your album. But not in the thread. And when you hit 100 posts (it happens faster than you think), you will be able to edit your own posts.

canongraphy

Hey nice set of toys there Ken!
and yea I just get eye rolls all the time, I just say I love you and she leaves me be LOL
But I will need her to video my flights so that's gonna be a fun training job haha
We have no kids so she can get whatever she wants, i'm just lucky that she doesn't want much!
Anyway keep posting! I will get my camera I have been neglecting charged up and get some more pics posted soon myself.

Top Bottom