• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

A bit about me

Returningrcr

I am returning to rc airplanes after at least a 20 year break. I live in Sioux Falls, SD in the summer and Apache Junction, AZ in the winter months. I need to relearn everything starting with batteries and foam planes. I am used of the stick build balsa and nitro methane engines. I feel like I am in Kindergarten again. Currently I have a Timber X night 1.2 and a Conscendo Advanced and 3 other balsa/nitro methane planes a friend gave me. I am using a Spektrum NX8 transmitter along with the smart charger and smart batteries since I know so little about this whole new concept.

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Returningrcr, plenty of returning flyers here, I returned after to RC after 15 years and recently to Control Line after 50 years.
It takes a little while but it all comes back and the new equipment is great.

Top Bottom