911.. Whats the location of your emergency????!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ME: Ummmmm.... Hi!! THis is not exactly an emergency. I am at midlothian and mockingbird... just wondering if someone could help me here??

Operator: Tell me what happened!

Me: Ummm........... My helicopter is stuck in a tree... about 30--40ft high.. I need help getting it down, Its pretty expensive and kind of important.

operator: SAY WHAT! WHAT!!?? is stuck in the tree ?

Me: A RC helicopter.. Its very important to me, and is expensive. Can you please help me!!!! PLEASE!

Operator: YOU DONT EXPECT THE POLICE TO CLIMB THE TREE FOR YOU DO YOU! ?

ME: umm.. no... but i was wondering if the fire department could help!... I would really appreciate it!

operator: Let me call the fire department, and ask them if they will help, THIS IS BIZZARRE! We have never gotten a call like this...

----HOLDING ....-----HOLDING for 5 mins...

Operator: Where exactly are you...
Me: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Operator: your phone number.... ?
ME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operator: Ok... HAHA.... A fire truck will be out to help you ... Keep Safe....

ME: THANKS A LOT!!!! :D :D :D I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!!! THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Operator: OK .. now... Wait for the truck....

So that says it all... it was a bit windy... 20+mph... had amazing 2 batteries of flight.. was trying to pull it out of a flip... when i got pushed back by a gust.. and .. got stuck... AND YES THIS WAS THE NEW ALIGN 450... I felt stupid when the truck arrived.. They couldnt stop laughing.. but they were tooo nice.. to help me out..!! I was embarassed.. and probably will not be seen in that neighborhood again.. I felt horrible wating the fire departments time.. but was extremely greatful in the end!!!! THANK GOD AND....

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO THE EMERGENCY SERVICES AND MIDLOTHIAN TX FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Tony

Staff member
I wish I would have gotten that call. 12ga to the rescue... As a member of law enforcement, this actually makes me mad a little. all I can say is wow. I really would have shot it out of that tree with a 12ga shotgun just for the call. :facepalm:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thats kinda what i was expecting.. and i was surprised too... but all for good!! i cannot thank them all enough! and i am thankful you werent on the calll!! lol

RCD

Glencairn Drone
That's an awesome story Gaba!! My mom wouldn't let me call the fire department when my plane got stuck in a tree. What's the damage to Charger?

Lee

I would take them a crate of beers to the station for that. Its sort of the same as an old lady and her precious cat stuck in a tree. I hope you wouldn't use the 12 gauge on the cat Tony?? ;)

Top Bottom