Misc 700MM Hexa

Karubah

Not to sure about this hexa. I haven't heard of their motors or esc. I think it would require a lot more research

Tasajara

I am with Lee... I like the Tarot much better too... But I am leaning toward a quad this time to put my camera on.
Tarot Iron Man 650 Foldable 3K carbon fiber Quad copter for the money it is a very nice looking frame. And there are othe landing gear options too. Like these F04766 Tarot Carbon Fiber aluminum alloy Landing Skid Gear
I set up a Quad with 4 Avroto 2814 Short Shaft motors. And the guy was running 10,000 mAh 4s and it had plenty of power. But he only had 10x5 props.
You could run 11x4.7 sf on 4s and have max thrust of 15lbs.

But here is the Hexa....Tarot FY680 3K ALL Carbon metal folding type hexa copter main frame Kit

Last edited:

Lee

I think I have settled for this carbon core hexa and it looks to be a really nice copter.

SCR Automation - RC Shop

A little pricey but what isn't in this hobby. The only extra's I will need if any are some 40Amp esc's

Thats an expensive frame. For a few dollars more you can get a fully kitted out QAV500 or TBS Discovery.

WyDiablo

Yea, I have looked at the TBS Pro and it looks to be a really nice copter. I might have enough money left over after I buy the carbon core 650 to get the TBS pro frame (Fingers crossed). It's a bitty being on a fixed income believe me I do odd jobs to keep the hobby up and going.

WyDiablo

I have retired and the income that's coming in is no where near what my full time job paid. But I think we can make it by watching what spend.

Top Bottom