• set up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spectrum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter Vice

Good morning,
I have been flying RC planes for awhile and trying to learn helicopters. I have an old Align 700E but have now purchased a new 700L V2 Super Combo RH70E30XT. Also going to fit BeastX with a Spectrum AR6600T receiver.
This is what the store I bought it from suggested frankly I am not clued up if this is the right combination. Please can someone tell me if there is a complete U Tube video on assembling a 700E and instruction on setting up the BeastX with a Spectrm AR6600T receiver.
My old 700E has 3GX with an APS fitted I can hover and do basic moves but the APS has not been reliable and want to move on I know the BeastX has a bailout system which I fully intend to use. I have seen several videos but specifically the set up for the BeastX nd Spectrun 6600T. Thank you all comments welcome. I live in a very remote part of Spain thee is no help for hundreds of kilos.. Peter
PS I am impressed with the 3D but I need a very docile set up for novice flying

Tony

Staff member
I have videos on the AR7200BX which is a BeastX with an integrated AR7000 receiver. The setup process is exactly the same. I have linked the videos below in the article section of this forum that way you can go through and set it up step by step. Not only set it up, but I also go into the parameter menu and show you how to set that up as well in a separate video included in that link. I do not however have any setup on the bailout for beastx. I have refused to purchase it since they charge you another $100 for just that feature. For that kind of price, you can get an Ikon2 which already has it included.

As for the 700E setup, it really is just follow the manual step by step. That is your best option. You can watch someone all day, but when it all comes down to it, seeing the manual in front of you and seeing the parts in front of you will make more things 'click' than a video. If you do need any kind of help though, we are always here to provide it.

AR7200BX Gyro | Rc-Help Forum

Eggy 71

Hey Peter, welcome to the site. I have just recently built a 700X with the Beastx gyro and AR6600T receiver w/ satellite. I have the same setup on a 550e as well. It seems to be a rock solid setup I have had no issues. The only thing may be the length of the servo wires. They include 1-2 in the kit but I needed to build another on because of where I located the components. If you have any questions, ask away the guys/gals here have seen it all.

Peter Vice

Hey Peter, welcome to the site. I have just recently built a 700X with the Beastx gyro and AR6600T receiver w/ satellite. I have the same setup on a 550e as well. It seems to be a rock solid setup I have had no issues. The only thing may be the length of the servo wires. They include 1-2 in the kit but I needed to build another on because of where I located the components. If you have any questions, ask away the guys/gals here have seen it all.
Hi Eggy thank you for that information, I look forward to the build my heli arrives on the 9th and I am in no rush to do the build. The mechanical side is not an issue but the computer set up is my Achilles heel. Thanks for the heads up about the wires. Peter

Peter Vice

I have videos on the AR7200BX which is a BeastX with an integrated AR7000 receiver. The setup process is exactly the same. I have linked the videos below in the article section of this forum that way you can go through and set it up step by step. Not only set it up, but I also go into the parameter menu and show you how to set that up as well in a separate video included in that link. I do not however have any setup on the bailout for beastx. I have refused to purchase it since they charge you another $100 for just that feature. For that kind of price, you can get an Ikon2 which already has it included.

As for the 700E setup, it really is just follow the manual step by step. That is your best option. You can watch someone all day, but when it all comes down to it, seeing the manual in front of you and seeing the parts in front of you will make more things 'click' than a video. If you do need any kind of help though, we are always here to provide it.

AR7200BX Gyro | Rc-Help Forum
Hi Tony thank you so much Ill look at the info you sent me. Not sure if you are telling me not to contact you personally was not my intention I dont really have experience on forums so sorry if I posted in error. Peter

Tony

Staff member
Not at all Peter. That is my signature that I carried over from our old forum. Over there I had a horrible time with people sending me PM's and emails asking questions that if posted in a public forum, would help many others in the future. So I put that line in my signature so that people would post in the forum (just as you did) so that their questions could help others in the future. So no worries, it definitely was not put there for you. Sorry for the confusion.

murankar

Staff member
All I can suggest at this point is wire length. the components may need extended or shortened based on how you build the heli.

Align is known for having multiple locations for some of the electrics.

Top Bottom