500DFC afternoon flight

trainrider06

She's looking good Ivan! Man you do great in that tight flight pattern!
Yeah that power pole I'd be flying around thinking to myself "don't hit the pole, don't hit the pole" and smack right into it! Lol
Great job man!
Thanks for posting!
Hey that camera is sweet too! Great shots!

Derek

WOW dude! That was some really good flying! Just like Rodney said above, you do a really good job of flying in that tight area. It makes me a bit nervous that you fly over the house and all but your really did a great job! If I'm not mistaking, I think I saw some inverted hovering, too. I've not seen you do that before. Really really good job!

And that camera is much better than your previous one. Very cool buddy!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks guys for complement. The pole is really not a problem. I just pretend it's not there just like the house and trees. For the tight area.... well I heard tight is right Lol. If they pass these FFA rules :rant:, I'll have no other choice to fly out back of my house. Plus my wife doesn't like to drive. You can say that I'm getting ready for the FFA communist take over :eek2:. The camera is better then the old one. That old camera is my wife back in the late 1800's :rolleyes1:

mooserider

Wow, that was awesome man! When that telephone pole first came into view, I held my breath for a second!

Top Bottom