500 500 FB throttle DX6i

trainrider06

ok i know I am missing something here, my 500 that I put together is a pig lifting off! I have to give it almost full throttle to get it to lift off the ground! hmm maybe my swash needs adjusted up or down??
My throttle curve in radio is 0/38.0/50.0/75.0/100. It was linear before and doing the same thing.
My pitch curve was linear also and I adjusted it to 35.5/45.0/53.0/75/100 still does the same....I am missing something I know because I had this same problem before, but I am senile and cannot remember what the hell I did!

trainrider06

What is your overall pitch positive and negative?

Duhh! I have not even checked it....LOL I got it together and leveled the swash/servos and then it sat for weeks because it was raining all the damn time.....then this first day I was off and the weather was clear I grabbed it and threw a pack on it and took it up! I bet my swash is too low/high....duhh! I could tell when I powered it up and was lifting off that the pitch in the blades was leveling off above half stick, and it still didn't dawn on me....

- - - Updated - - -

What size motor pinion are you running?

It's a 13 tooth I think D.O.G.

holtneil

Hi Rodney when I used to fly on none fixed throttle my throttle curve was 0/70/80/90/100 with soft start pitch was -2 at zero mid was 5 to 6 degs top was +12 and I just balanced the points 2 and 4 for a smooth curve

Top Bottom