Quad 50 amp Sensor FRIED

Karubah

I think I must have run over a black cat. While doing some further testing trying to get rid of jello, I landed the Disco to change batteries and when I connected the fresh bat, to the quad, SMOKE . Near where the battery wires are soldered on to the bottom plate there is a tiny little 50 amp current sensor and I think a drop of water from the wet grass splashed up near it when I landed. Moving the quad about changing bats it must have moved it onto the sensor and as soon as I connected the bat POOF. I don't think I can get another sensor so might have to splash out ( no pun intended ) on a new bottom plate and of course you can't just get a bottom plate you have to get a kit, top and bottom at $89 plus post. More $$$$$$$$$$$.:pissed-off::pissed-off: This little sensor only measures around 4x6 mm sq and most likely costs around $2-5.

WyDiablo

Yea seems like a wade of $$$$$ every time you turn around. Kinda mkes me wanna get rid of the hobby completely and spend the extra $$$ on my other hobby lol

Top Bottom