450 450L settings

brybrydeee

Hello I have a trex 450L and im still hovering what would be the best tx settings for me.(thr and pit)

- - - Updated - - -

Someone help me please really stuck ^

Derek

Hi there, Bry! I've moved your question to the "450 Heli Sized" section of the forum, from the "Articles" section, since the question relates directly to the 450L.

I'm sure you will get quite a bit of help. A lot of us have 450 helicopters and a few of us have the 450L.

Some beginner settings that we, usually, suggest are as follows:

Throttle Curve:
Normal Mode - 0,35,70,70,70
Stunt 1 - 80,80,80,80,80
Stunt 2 - 90,90,90,90,90

Pitch Curve:
Normal Mode - 46,48,50,75,100
Stunt 1 - 0,25,50,75,100
Stunt 2 - 0,25,50,75,100

These are awesome settings to start with and will be changed so that they suit you. These settings also depend on what transmitter you are using.

Last edited:

Mda1701d

Hello brybrydeee,
Check out the 3gx settings suggested on here if you havent already done so! The vid shows flight settings done on the pc, and after taking to the air for the first time at the weekend (for just a few seconds lol) the settings seem great! Also, i had great advice in my thread first take off and landing! Im now just waiting for the wind to drop, was realy too breezy at the weekend for my very limited skills
Hope this helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello brybrydeee,
Check out the 3gx settings suggested on here if you havent already done so! The vid shows flight settings done on the pc, and after taking to the air for the first time at the weekend (for just a few seconds lol) the settings seem great! Also, i had great advice in my thread first take off and landing! Im now just waiting for the wind to drop, was realy too breezy at the weekend for my very limited skills
Hope this helps!

Reds

Just out of interest . With those 3gx beginner settings from the vid . Can i leave my DR/Expo (not put any in yet) or is it best to put some in anyway ? I have a Dx6i .

Thanks

Slobberdog

With the settings in the vid I still use expo of 25 18 and 10 on my 3 position switch, I would use 20% and 15% and see how it feels for you

Top Bottom