Servos 450L servos don't level swash

Donald 5875

I bought a used 450l Dominator that someone gave up on never flown, he had servos and set up all wrong, When I have swash level, servos 90, at mid stick all looks good. But raising or lowering he swash and moving the Aileron and elevator the servos don't level the swash without help. also servos have a random twitching, I did have to repair solder & heat shrink some wires. are the servos bad, using DX8 with 3gx with two satalites.

Tony

Staff member
If you have another Rx for the DX8, connect the servos up to it and see if they are still twitching. Also, what version are you running on the 3GX?

Donald 5875

Installed version 5 3GX, It took a few tries and it keeps shutting down and I re start it ? It came with a AR7610 should I use it with the 3GX, I didn't use it wasnt sure how to bind when both bind ports were being used in the video. I have a new Ikon I was going to use in my 600 E. I don't understand when I should use seperate receiver.

Tony

Staff member
You are only going to use the separate Rx to test the servos. If they still twitch, then the servos are bad (unlikely). If they don't twitch, then the 3GX is to blame. If this is the case, downgrade your firmware to v2.1. Or, do yourself a huge favor and get an Ikon or AR7200BX. I suggest the Ikon but it's up to you.

murankar

Staff member
When in doubt blame 3GX since Align couldn't get it right to begin with. Save yourself the headache and grab a different gyro.

Top Bottom