450 Video...not! :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yesterday, early in the morning I took my 450 DFC heli, the one that I crash and smash up my CoastGuard fuselage, after rebuilding it for a couple of flights. She flew very well so I decided to make a video of my next few flights. Well last night the wife was streaming videos, my self I was streaming MMA on espn+ and was using my laptop to watch regular TV so I didn't want to upload a video just in case of interferance. Anyway around 11.00 pm I was done watching mt fights, the wife was done streaming movies and I didn't need to use the laptop any more so I went and uploaded my flight on you tube. This morning I went ahead and checked on the video and it was only 47% complete... WTF! This is not the first time it takes a 5 to 6 minute flight video to take longer then 4 to 5 hrs to upload. I'm not sure if it our service provider, my computer or what but looks like no more videos for me til I figure what seem to be the problem. Any ideas...anyone!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
OK. This is very strange. I cancel the video that I uploaded 3 times that was taking for ever. I just went into my you tube account and somehow the video ended getting uploaded even though I cancel it. I have no idea what I did but I will post the video on the video post lol.

Top Bottom