Servos 450 pro v2 servo options

danhampson

after my 3gx went bonkers and tipped my 450 over 2 of the cyclic servos are shot, im wondering what are my options for new servos.

murankar

Staff member
You will get a hundred different answers to this question. If you want the least costly just buy two of then same servos. If you want to spend just a little extra look at savox, Jr or align. Maybe money is not an issue if so look at hi tech or mks (D's 95). Really it just depends on what you can afford.

danhampson

the servos in the pro are ds410m's and they have been discontinued ive been looking at the savox and the ds415m's. I need to keep the cost down for now.

danhampson

panic might be over i have removed the servo cage and stripped the elev servo and there is a hair line crack at the top of the case where the drive shaft is it is letting the drive shaft move when pressure is applied to the servo horn. the gears thenselfs are fine in that servo, and it looks like the other one is the same i can see the start of another crack that runs under the servo horn.

DAL2855

Banned
Well that sounds alot easier fix than replacing the servos, just replace the cracked servo cases! And alot cheaper too!

Slobberdog

ripmax do a digital 9g metal gear now and i think they are only £10, might be a consideration.

Top Bottom