Projects 450 or 500 Class 3 Blade Rotor head

Derek

So, I've been looking around for a 3 blade rotor head for a 450 or 500 class helicopter. Hobby King has a 3 blade head for a 450 and some sites out of China have 3 blade heads for 450's. I don't see much for a 500 class helicopter.

Does anyone, anywhere around the world, know where I might find a "decent" to "good" quality 3 blade head for a 450 or 500 helicopter? I'd like to have a 3 blade head for a 500 class helicopter more than a 450 but if the 450 is all that I can get, so be it.

Help please!

Derek

Very cool buddy! Thank you for that! I'll have a look around. After talking with my wife a bit about this topic, I think I'm going to be selling my 450 Pro DFC and investing in a Trex 500 Pro DFC and then converting my flybarred 500 to a 3 blade head.

cml001

Keep the 450.. I like it cause it's small enought to fly almost anywhere & pks r cheap(3s)... I uses to think my 130x was good for an "anywhere" heli.. But it's finicky and a money pit.. I give up on micros... Plus the 450 is the cheapest to crash.. I don't kno.. Love my 450!

Derek

You are quite right. I love the 450. Its just a fun lil helicopter. It will stay.

Derek

Well, I have to say that I'm getting a bit disappointed. I was hoping to make one of my Align 500's a 3 blade helicopter. I did get in touch with a place that I found on the web that has 3 blade heads but the guy that emailed me back highly discouraged me from any kind of 3D flight or maneuvers with the 3 blade head from them. That's a bummer because that's exactly what I wanted. No, I'm certainly not a 3D pro...I think we all know that, but I wanted a 3 blade 3D 500 helicopter.

Ugh!!!

Top Bottom