450 450 metal flybar seesaw holder

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi everyone, hope you are well and safe. I need your help. Am upgrading the main head rotor systems of one of my 450s. The present one is all plastic, will be using EXI parts but having no luck finding a metal flybar seesaw holder. Got all other EXI metal parts needed. Contacted some sellers on ebay who sell these items but weren't sure if their products would fit. If I were a seller should know the answer. Does anybody know of where I can get one? The EXI rotor head where the screws attach to the seesaw is 10.30 mm in depth. The opening would have to be a mm or so bigger to fit. Looking at the plastic seesaw don't believe it could stand the stress of filing it down to work. If not does anyone have an address to EXI so I can contact them directly? Thanking you in advance.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there James. Is it possible to post up a pic. of the part? I might be able to help you out :). I have odddles of spare 450 parts. That's how I learn to fly was with the 450 and you can imagine I had a few crashes while learning lol.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
D.O.G.

Your attempts in helping me mean a lot, can't thank you enough. I'll look in to the information you given me.

Best regards,

Jim

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi D.O.G.,

Checked out the link you gave me and as I was looking, thought I seen this seesaw before. And I was right, saw it on Go GO. RC match the part number and it was the same. It's not an Align product but carefully looking at the pictures side by side, hard to tell apart. Same bearing and socket button head collar screw sizes. Price is 1/3 of Ailgn, might look into this further.

Best regards,

Jim

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I tried looking through my bags of tricks again for that part but came up empty again. I do hope you find your part :).

Rackman

Well Buddy I don't know when the Mailman swings your way there but shoot me a text when you can and let me know how it all worked out ,,, :arms::banroll:Crossing Fingers lol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well Buddy I don't know when the Mailman swings your way there but shoot me a text when you can and let me know how it all worked out ,,, :arms::banroll:Crossing Fingers lol
I'm pretty sure Rackman is sending it to you. I sent it to him awhile back because he needed one. It's your turn. I hope it works out for you.

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Hi Rackman, it came in today's mail. Perfect fit!:beerchug: Can't thank you enough and deeply appreciate your help. And thank you D.O.G. for your help also. Wish we all lived closer to each other to really enjoy the hobby. Best regards your friend, Jim

Rackman

Right on bud glad to hear..well you have to send out a pic. Sometime to see what your flying these Days

Top Bottom