Scale 450 fuselage

Nihal

I’ve got a 450 pro and looking for a cobra or apache fuselage. I tried all over but unable to find. Could you guys point out the direction for me. Thanks.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, and they are awesome people to deal with! Sure wish I had the money for one of their scale fuselages for the 600... Maybe I would fly it more often if I had it setup as scale lol.

Admiral

The French company A2Pro used to have a Super Cobra, I have one but doubt that I would recommend it, they have their own mechanicals built in which aren't too bad, but I've always had tail issues.

Parts are almost impossible to source as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

I have searched high and low and about all that is available in the 450 size range is a UH-1C or an MD500. Thunder Tiger use to make several of the war birds, but I don't think they are still around.

Jim

Jimbo

Wow and it comes with a NAZA-H controller. The NAZA-H costs more then that entire helicopter. Good deal.

Jim

Jimbo

It looks like a complete kit to me, but I just noticed it is "out of stock" which is normal for RC Aerodyne.

Jim

Tripod

It looks like a complete kit to me, but I just noticed it is "out of stock" which is normal for RC Aerodyne.

Jim
If you call them they will answer any question you have, and there the coolest people to talk to at RC Areodyne

holtneil

They are great at rcaerodyne I always wanted a superscale cobra , but in the uk I cant get one scaleflying .de is the closest dealer

Jimbo

I have two RC Aerodyne fuselages and I agree that they are great to talk to and work with. However, they do list things that are always out of stock. I got three alerts from them about the 500 size Huey being on sale only to find out that didn't have any. Could be a glitch with their web site.

Jim

Top Bottom