450 450 acting up again

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I need help with my the 450 new deli-ma. My main gear,motor and blades spin but my tail doesn't spin after certain RPM? When spooling up, everything is tight and right. Once I start spooling up, til I get to a certain rpm, the tail blades stop spinning. I've already change the auto rotation gear and the main gear hub Twice and still nothing. Any idea anyone?

Tony

Staff member
Only thing else that it could be is the one way bearing. Without actually looking at it anyway.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hold the Head still and turn the tail by the blade grip see what turns and what dose not .
tail hub set screw loose

:damnit: I did what you said and I seen that the belt drive gear/belt spin and the gear underneath doesn't spin.:eek1: Good call and thanks super bad:beerchug: I didn't even think to check that gear assembly out. I never had one go before. First time for everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing else that it could be is the one way bearing. Without actually looking at it anyway.

Thanks Tony. I wasn't sure what it was called. Belt drive assembly gear sounded good to me Lol

Top Bottom