Batteries 3S 8300Mah battery

WyDiablo

What are your thoughts about using 2 of these batteries in series for a big 6Lbs hexa? I know that the batteries are only a 20C rating but my thoughts are that they just might work.

Stambo

So you are in effect creating a 6s 8300 battery.
If you do the math, (8300x20)/1000=166 amp capability, or 27amps per motor.
I guess it depends on what the max draw is on the motors you intend to run.
Running higher voltage normally means a lower current (amps) for the same power output.

WyDiablo

Here is the spec sheet on the motors that I currently run. I just completely over looked that fact duh.
KV..............................................................................................................580
Configu ration....................................................................................NP
Stator Diameter....................................................................................41mm
Stator Length..........................................................................................8mm
Shaft Diameter.......................................................................................4.0mm
Motor Dimensions(Dia.*Len)...............................................Φ46x25mm
Weight (g)...................................................................................................113g
No.of Cells(Lipo).....................................................................................3-6S
Max Continuous current(A)............................................................37A
Max Continuous Power(W)...........................................................821W
internal resistance..............................................................................0.098Ω
Item No. NO LOAD ON LOAD LOAD TYPE

Top Bottom