Found: 3s 1800-2200mah 25C+ battery

Tony

Staff member
Yup, I got one lol. If this is for your Align starter, I don't think it pulls that many amps. a 20c will handle 44amps. Unless your battery is getting just stupid hot trying to start that monster, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just don't flood it lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yup, I got one lol. If this is for your Align starter, I don't think it pulls that many amps. a 20c will handle 44amps. Unless your battery is getting just stupid hot trying to start that monster, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just don't flood it lol.

It is for my Charger . The batteries I got , they are getting HOT and motor in align starter is getting hot too. Checked internal resistance on the batteries and stunning that I had about 100milli ohm of resistance in the batteries which is waaaaaay to much. I should see any more than 35 mili ohms ..

My engine is flooded.. Man this monster does not turn. I might have to relieve it by taking out the plug. Which is horrible to get to. Just can't figure out how to...

Anywaz. Need a newer battery

Adam

I have an Gens Ace 3C 1300 25c Used once and in storage mode. I dont use it for anything anymore

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
thanks for your inputs and offers.. found a good deal on a website.. so orderd me a new one. 91 engine cranking is serious business LOL

got myself Electron 2200Mah 3S 30C pack

Last edited:

xokia

hopefully you are not hydraulic locking the engine? When you say flooded does it easily flood each time?
Can you easily remove the line that goes from the exhaust to the fuel tank so the tank doesn't pressurize until after you start it?

Tony

Staff member
There is little to no pressure going through the line from the muffler when you are cranking on it. The 90 is just a haus of an engine and it's larger than the Align starter was made for. I think it's getting a "little" fuel in it causing the compression to skyrocket and it's just too much for the little starter. I see a new starter in Gaba's future lol. Gel cell is what I see his power source being.

Hurry up and get this helicopter in teh air!

Tony

Staff member
Yes, if you have your exhaust plugged, it will force pressure into the fuel tank and flood the engine. It could blow off a fuel line, and that is a big mess lol. I have done this a few times already because I'm not used to the exhaust plug on these things lmao.

Top Bottom