3GX Setup brought me here...

ALIGN_BOY_UK

Hello to you all!

Whilst trying to get my first TRex Align in the air, I discovered this site and the helpful guy who did the videos.

I have two Blade 450's, one Blade 130x, one 350QX and now an Align 450 Pro DFC...which is the only heli I cannot get airborn!

I will be posting a request for some support with the Align, but I hope I can help some other newbies setting up and flying the Blade Heli's mentioned above...

...we are all in this hobby together!

Nice to meet you all.

Daniel

EyeStation

Welcome to the forum Daniel. What version of the 3GX you running? That might be a good place to start to get some answers.
While I am not a 3GX user, there are lots who have suffered the grief here that would be happy to help you out.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Daniel, welcome to RCH. I'm the guy that made the videos. I'm glad that they could help you out.

One thing that I will say is the 3.1 hates to be on the ground. If you leave it there when you spool it up, it can and will tip the helicopter over. 4.0 is much better on the ground, but the tail has a mind of it's own. Might want to start out with 4.0 to get it off the ground at first, then move to the 3.1 later when you can jump it off the ground a little faster.

No matter the question, we are here to help!

:welcome1:

Barge

Hi Daniel and welcome aboard. I have just updated to the 3GX V5 and I have a little glitch in the rudder. To be on the safe side I would recommend to re-do the full setup, but I will add more info if I can make this go away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom