600 3GX or AR7200BX

DeWayne

Hi all I'm still fairly new to flying just started last summer, I recently crashed my Align 550E Pro DFC, rebuilding and I'm almost done, my question now is I have the 3GX now should i stay with that and use 2 satellite receivers (Spektrum DSMX), or go with the ar7200bx and 1 Spektrum DSMX satellite receiver, I also recently bought a spektrum DX9 and i must say that is an awesome Tx, I've been trying to learn on my own I don't know to many people that fly so i thought i would ask that question here....

Made my mistake by having a walkera Devo8s tx and i had the 3gx and walkera receiver on my 550E pro the range is not that good learned the hard way so ya it crashed, I swear that tree reach out and grabbed my heli and threw it in the trash can...lol.....yes the heli did land in the trash can after hitting the tree....

I have learned that a cheaper Tx and receiver is not better...now I have the Spektrum DX9 lots of support for that transmitter (non for the Devo8s)...now need advice on the 3gx setup or ar7200bx setup which one should i go with and why

I have read mixed reviews on both good and bad I am leaning on the ar7200bx just not sure which is better, although i will say the setup video here on rc-help by Tony did make a difference in the 3gx and was a big help but the 3gx seems more complex then the ar7200bx.....

Tony

Staff member
Bro, if you have the funds, get the bx and get rid of the 3gx. The bx is so much better and it just works.

DeWayne

Thanks Tony I do have the finds...especially since they lowered the price..both at spektrum and helidirect i can pick one up for $179

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey DeWayne. Take Tony advice,you'll be happy. I have two of them, Tarot 450DFC/Gaui X3 and I'm very pleased with them.

Top Bottom