FBL Gyro 3GX 3GX???????????

Graham Lawrie

Right I am reaching the end of the line with this now:(

I am now on V5 on my Trex 600, I have been through the complete set up too many times to mention.

The tail is spinning anti-clockwise no matter what I do.

Everything works correctly : correction direction, tail compensation, everything is spot on.
Spool up and I am constantly fighting the tail and having to input to correct.

I am convinced the gyro is knackered.

Apart from all the obvious questions and answers, like I say I am very familiar with the 3gx, so need help before this goes in the bin.

Has anyone got settings for a Trex 600, screen shots of the programme so I can compare with my set up? I am running a DX6i?

Thanks in advance:)

Tony

Staff member
You know I have to do it.

Are you sure your correction direction is correct? When you move the tail to the right, the slider should go to the left and the trailing edge of the blades should go to the right. Are you sure your blades are on correctly? Having them on backwards will cause all kinds of issues.

Graham Lawrie

:) I know Tony you have to do it lol:) Yup everything is as it should be:) I even followed all your set up videos yesterday just in case I missed something:(

I have been through everything, at a total loss now. If I put the GP750 on it , it works fine. I have even flashed V5, and it all works. I think it is a duff gyro:(

Tony

Staff member
Your going to kill me, but download the 2.1 firmware. You dont' have to delete your folder, but you do need to put the 2.1 in the 3GX folder on your computer. Then update (of downdate... lmao) the 3GX to 2.1 and see what happens. This will rule out firmware as the cause. Could be a botched firmware upload.

Graham Lawrie

Good idea Tony:) that's about the only thing I have not done:)

Reverted to V2.1:( it did the exact same:( spoolup was better , no vibration, I thought I had cracked it, then just prior to the landing gear going light it started to spin tail anti-clockwise:( looking like the gyro:(

Graham Lawrie

I will try to:) getting ready to go flying with Cameron, so charging my phone. Will have video of it then and some flying, I hope and no crashing:)

Tony

Staff member
The flying is going to be with the 150 testing blades and with the 450 trying to finish the flight school. So there will be video. But no pictures lmao. Not sure when I will have them uploaded either. Way behind right now.

Top Bottom