250 300x night blades

xokia

I made a set of night blades and figured I'd give night flying a shot since I don't fly my 300x much anymore. This was my first flight. It was pretty windy so nothing spectacular

nightfly - YouTube

xokia

This was my first attempt I wasn't sure if I'd like it so didn't want to spend a bunch of money upfront. I could still see the tail somewhat. The blades light up the tail. And then there is muscle memory also. The crazier part was we had 24mph winds during this flight. One second you have way to much lift the next you have none. Flying in wind is interesting.

I will likely light the canopy and tail up next.

Last edited:

xokia

Perfect regulator makes some blade kits. This is just their 250 kit.
A little spendy. You could probably make one yourself with some copper tape, a 1S battery and some leds for significantly cheaper. But this takes much of the hassle out of it.

Stambo

Perfect regulator makes some blade kits. This is just their 250 kit.
A little spendy. You could probably make one yourself with some copper tape, a 1S battery and some leds for significantly cheaper. But this takes much of the hassle out of it.

The speed that those blades spin at, I don't think I would make my own. :)

wolfman76

There is lots of videos out that show you how to make your own night blades they aren't very hard from what I have seen

Top Bottom