3000 Member Milestone!!!

Tony

Staff member
On September 6th 2013, we hit 2000 members. Today, March 10th 2014, we hit 3000 members!!! :yahoo:

That is 1000 members in 6 months and 4 days! Simply amazing. Keep up the great work everyone. This forum has turned out to be much more than I have ever imagined!!!

3000 Members.jpg

3000 Members.jpg

Slobberdog

Whoo hoo, get in there Tony, it's a true testament to the great site and the friendly people on here, roll on 4k

Derek

That's fantastic, Tony! Just awesome! I am seeing more and more "Member Introduction" posts all the time, lol.

wolfman76

Outstanding! !!! I always tell anyone showing an interest in Rc to check out our forum.... plug plug plug baby! !!!!

cml001

This is great! I wanna thank u guys as well... I see & talk to... I'm gonna say core members all the time, but all members combined make this such a great forum. The atmosphere of this site is truly commendable... I used to try other sites and it was hard to get straight answers and when u did usually it took forever to receive the advise u were searching for.... And had to put up with such sarcasm and crap... Especially for newbies or even vets trying to expand in the hobby... U guys have made me feel welcome and helped out way further than I expected.. As is the same with most all members of RCH I'm sure. Keena(my better half) says this is the new Facebook for me as I am on this site daily... Hehehe.. Tony, u should be proud of this site and the work u put into it... As well as the members that put forth so much... Sounds cheesy I kno..but it's true.. Congrats on the milestone!

Last edited:

Lee

Awesome, It is picking up pace like a snowball :D
We have a forum to be proud of.

pvolcko

Tony's buying fake member signups.

:poke:

Good going. :) Impressive growth. Seemed like there were a ton of new member intros lately. :)

Karubah

WELL DONE TONY!!!:yourock: This is an absolutely great site for info and help. I know i have not been on here much lately but work keeps interfering with the important things in life.
It just shows what a great layout, easy to navigate and friendly helpful people can achieve in a short space of time. 4k by next Xmas, :yahoo:

murankar

Staff member
congratulations Tony. I have been a member since December 2011. I have nit needed another place to get help or answers. for my first 9 months on this site I spent quite a few hours on here clicking refresh to see Amy New posts. now it takes a few short hours and your back at reading posts.

it's great to see this place growing everyday. I can't keep up, but that's a good thing.

Admiral

Congratulations Tony, Glad that I could help boost your numbers, it's a great forum, the 50 posts are a bit inhibiting but I fully understand why, another forum I'm on has been wrecked by spammers, keep up the good work.

Tony

Staff member
Oh trust me, we have been hammered by spammers and that prompted all of the restrictions. You signed up this month and you are already at 33 posts. Trust me, 6 months from now you will look back and go "damn, that was easy" lol.

Guys, don't thank me, I'm not the reason for this. The members of the forum have brought us this far. I'm just the guy that pays the bills lol.

Great Job Tony

I want to thank you and every member on here. Everyone I have talked to is more than friendly and knowledgeable. This is a great site and a great accomplishment lets get 4K

Top Bottom