General 3 in 1 Control Unit

RMB677

I'd like to get my old E-sky E500, same as big Lama, flight ready for my granddaughter. The 3 in 1 from Esky isn't worth a darn, already had one catch fire and the and can't adjust out spinning with the replacement. I intend to replace it with an E-Flite unit but have a question. What is the difference between "3-in-1 Control Unit, Mixer/ESCs/Gyro:BCX2" and "......:BCP, BCPP"? Basicly, what do the BCX2, BCP and, BCPP mean?

Lee

Its the initials of the Helicopter. BCX2 is Blade CX2. BCP is Blade Collective Pitch and BCPP is Blade CP Pro

RMB677

Thanks, as I tried to find info on the Horizon site I kind of thought that was the relationship. I did order the one for the BCX2 since I'm working with a coax. If it works ok I'll use the E-sky Tx for a while till the Granddaughter gets used to it and then install a AR6115 ( I think thats the model I have in my goody box) and set it up on my DX6i. Right now she's skidding a "toy" coax around the living room and just getting daring enough to lift a few inches off the floor. She's 11 and I know better than to push too hard or she'll loose interest.

RMB677

I've installed the E-flite 3 in 1 controller onto the E500(same as Big Lama) but am running into the same problem as when I had the replacementl E-sky unit. The heli spins CW and I cannot adjust the spin out with the proportional and trim. Any suggestions as to any mechanical checks/adjustments. I had installed Xtreme shafts prior to the original 3 in 1 burn up. I'm still using the original Tx and want to get it flying with that TX for the granddaughter before moving on to installing an AR6115 so that I can use my DX6i.

Top Bottom