Batteries 3.7V 1000Mah Battery

WyDiablo

Thanks Tony but my battery does not look like any of those. And I'm afraid they may not fit correctly. Gotheli, Getheli and RMRC have the battery but they are out of stock right now.

Tony

Staff member
I was just going off of the stock picture in the link you posted. Can you take a picture of the battery you have?

WyDiablo

The picture that's in the link is better than the ones I took. It has 2 tabs at each end and a tab on both sides. The tabs at the terminal said are level with the terminals at the bottom of the battery. The 2 tabs at the other end of the battery are in the middle of the battery end. 1 tab on each side thats about center bit close the the terminal end.

- - - Updated - - -

This might be a better picture

the Spare Battery for FPV DVR

Tony

Staff member
I was looking more for the numbers that were on the battery. Some way to cross reference it.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, that comes up with the same batteries I linked before. Not sure why they would put a number on it that won't cross reference.

Tony

Staff member
Still about $15, but at least you can actually order it. Maybe coming from Japan, it's a good battery with actual MAH ratings unlike the china batteries lol.

WyDiablo

I went over to the website that shows a battery that will fit my DVR recorder. Regular shipping starts at $7.00 and goes to $33.00 no tracking number. UPS shipping with tracking starts at $112.00 and goes to $172.00 for shipping. That's a huge amount of money to pay for a $14.00 battery.

Top Bottom