Videos 250MM quad with Naza M

WyDiablo

Here is my 250 quad that I thew my naza m with gps on and did a short test flight. My basic gains were 100 across the board and the others were 125. But in the test flight is had bad jitters so I lowered the basic gains to 75 across the board and the others to 95 and then out for another test flight. But this time I had a problem with the battery and I think I might have lost 2 cells because after checking with the battery monitor it showed 2 cells were only at 2.9 and my 3rd cell was 3.6 =. I think that why I had 2 or 3 motors that would not work after it fell to the ground. Recharging my battery now to check the cells to see if they will hold up but I fear the worse for that battery lolol.
[video=youtube_share;gG4v2xtoEPU]https://youtu.be/gG4v2xtoEPU[/video]

Tony

Staff member
Looks nice and stable, but sounds like your PID settings are just a tad bit high.

WyDiablo

Yea they were way too high doing that test flight. Charging battery now for another test flight with gains set much lower.

WyDiablo

Well after dropping the gains to 75% across for basic and 95% for the other gains it flies pretty nice now. I just need to balance the props to get rid of some vibs that I have but the jitters have gone away.

WyDiablo

Sorry I came down with a cold or the flu and no I"m house bound. I will try and get a video up as soon as possible.

Tony

Staff member
Why does it seem everyone gets sick around the holidays? This used to happen to me every friggin year and I do not miss it one little bit! Hope you get better soon bro! Mainly because I want to see that video :chuckles: :jk:

Top Bottom