250 230 S night rig

junior10

i just got a night rig for my blade 230 s and i have to say it was awesome to fly at night. very different then day thats for sure. as soon as i can get a buddy to take a couple of pics of this little guy flying at night i'll post them. if you want to try something new, night flying is a fun thing to try.

junior10

well i haven't flipped it inverted yet in the dark but i really like how easy it is to tell the orientation of the heli at night. just been a lot of fun messing around with this guy at night. the temp cools down and with the lights off less bugs too. so many advantages to flying at night.:biggrin1:

IMG_1083[1].JPG

IMG_1080[1].JPG

IMG_1076[1].JPG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's too cool junior10. Pictures are nice but let see a video of your bird in action at night. That will be neat!

junior10

even the wife liked it and she really hasn't paid much attention to any of my helis. maybe if i score a 500x or 550x(trex) and make them night rigs she'll be ok with that too. who knows, this could have opened up the door for all helis:beerchug:

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome! You don't see many night birds anymore so seeing this is sweet. Now we just need some video! lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's is awesome seeing a night bird in action. Nice job. Your making me think about getting me one. After all said and done, if you don't mine me asking, what was the total price with all the lighting?

junior10

i would definitely recommend one, its perfect for small places to do some lazy flying. after work when it cools down its been a joy.

Admiral

My brother-in-law has the standard 230 I'll send him through a link I'm sure that would tickle his interest.

He may have to import it though, the Blade distributor does not stock them, I think because it is not legal to fly an RC model after dark in Australia, without a permit which are only granted for special events.

Top Bottom