Spektrum 2 versions of the DX8?

SIXFOOTER

So, I have 2 DX8's and cannot seem to put my hands on a charger. So I pulled the battery (4.8v NiMh) and used the manual setup on my charger to charge the thing at .1, then .2 and finally at .3 amps and according to the battery meter on the firat one is about full, ok fine.
Lets do the other one...
Hmmm,,,this one is a 7.4v LiOn, so I am charging this one at .3, looks to be working.

Both have Model DX8, no other differences I have seen. Any idea what else might be different?

I have a problem on Tx1, I was trying to set up a quad with a CC3D and a HK RX.
It would not get all the way through the setup on Librepilot, so now I plan to go through it again now that I have both TX's here and spares available.
ANyone seen this?

Tony

Staff member
You have the option of running a NiMh pack or a Lithium pack in that Tx. Not sure exactly what your question is though.

SIXFOOTER

Ahh, ok. That pretty much answered it, for the batteries at least.
Any input on the other? I used a DX6 and it went all the way through the setup on Librepilot and it worked fine

Tony

Staff member
I have never seen that. Just make sure the channels are moving with the sticks and switches in the monitor menu and it should all be the same. Try starting out with a new model, that solves a lot of issues with the DX8.

Top Bottom