ESC 2 esc settings?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, I'm in the process of programming my second esc and I can use some help. I have a Yep 45amp esc installed in my Tarot 450. Using Tony's video, the Tarot is set up nicely. My second esc is also yep but a 60amp is going into my Gaui X3. Can i use the same Timing/ cut off voltage/ P & I gain/ PWM frequency that's in my 450 to use on the Gaui? I have 6s and 1700Kv motor for the Gaui. Thank you for your input in advance.

Tony

Staff member
You should be able to use the same settings mostly bit i would lower the P and I gain just to be safe.

murankar

Staff member
I would use the current settings as starting point. As for timing pole count and such you will want to check and see of your X3 motor has the same specs and adjust it as needed.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I would use the current settings as starting point. As for timing pole count and such you will want to check and see of your X3 motor has the same specs and adjust it as needed.

Thank you. I will use that as my starting point and I'm going to drop my P&I gain like Tony said. I appreciate your help. I hope to have the helis in the air by the weekend.

murankar

Staff member
shoot we are sitting on 9" of snow. So no flying for me for a long time. I really need to sim more. I kind of fell off over the last week or so.

Top Bottom