1st crash with the warp BAD BAD BAD

heli-maniac

I dumb thumbed it strait in the ground Rotor head first
So its grounded for a wile dont have the cash to fix it. Sad thing is I have most of the parts to fix it

Slobberdog

man thats brought tears to my eyes, wow you done a good job on that. how come so much damage to the wiring did the canopy come off and blades strike it.

heli-maniac

I dont think the blades hit the wires I think the frame cut them
But You can see were the blade when though the canopy . If I had not taped up the in side of the canopy to add some nose wait it would have exploded

heli-maniac

Was doing a fast forward banked turn and got it to far over and didnt catch it soon enough
I was so sick i couldnt even fly my 550 after that I tried but was not feeling it. So packed up and came home to take the warp apart to see what all I was going to need and its bad

Lee

Ah crap. And your new canopy too. Well what can you do, but rebuild it and try again. Keep smilin' dude. :D

heli-maniac

Ah crap. And your new canopy too. Well what can you do, but rebuild it and try again. Keep smilin' dude. :D

The canopy is no big deal I got a replacement in the making
The frame braking is the big deal and the esc is trashed and all the servos are trashed and those are all parts I dont have
Guess Ill be ordering when i get some extra cash

Derek

Oh wow!!! Mega ouch, Jesse! That sucks dude! Well...get her fixed when ya can and back in the air.

Tony

Staff member
Damn bro, that sucks big time. What is it that makes the servos trashed? Just the wires? You can solder new ones on. If you can't solder them on, send them up to me and I will do it for ya. Same with the ESC, if it's just the wires, or the caps, that is a simple solder job. Again, if you can't fix them, send them to me and I will do my best to fix them to save on some cash. Just let me know, I will help out all I can.

heli-maniac

Thanks Tony
The servos are just gears cheaper to just replace the servos . 13.99 for a each gear set or I can buy new servos for 19.00
the ESC has the wires cut no biggy but the one cap is trashed good thing I bought that backup esc a few weeks back
Looks like I will be Ordering the Fusuno frames for it for 20.00 bucks. Stock frame sides are 23.00 a side
so Im looking at 135.00 in parts that I dont have. WERE IS THE RESET BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT
O Well its going to happen

Tony

Staff member
haha, the reset button is on realflight only, er, rewind that is lol. But you are right, it's going to happen.

Make me a deal on teh servos and ESC. I can get that cap replaced and gears are not a worry for me. I'm just looking for something different for the 450. If you are not wanting to keep them that is. Will give me something technical to work on.

xokia

I had my share of steep banked turn crashes. Problem is you have to fully commit to pull them off and when you realize that your not gonna make its usually to late :( sucks and I have the same problem I ALWAYS manage to break the one part I don't have a spare for.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
OHH dang that is mangled.. Sorry to see that. Hey you and I can rebuild it together.. LOL :D my warp is down too

heli-maniac

OHH dang that is mangled.. Sorry to see that. Hey you and I can rebuild it together.. LOL :D my warp is down too

got most of the parts to fix it and ordered the other parts all i need now is servos or gears

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you have to do it to feel it. Sorry to see mate but get back on and learn.

Yes it going to happen and I will have back up buy the weekend I hope

murankar

Staff member
Well Jesse thats now three of us down. Lets have a day of building, oh wait still no funds in the bank. To bad for the disaster, better luck next time.

Top Bottom