Micro 180 Cfx

And currently have 3 180 .180 Trio Factory a lynx stretched 180 and I'm building a lynx belt 180 I'm pretty familiar with the heli i took them apart a thousand times. My question is what is the difference on the flybarless unit a 6335A witch Com stock in the trio and 6335 which comes in the two-blade version they're almost $30 price difference and I would like to know what is the difference. Also the 6335A comes in a nice shell and the other one just comes with a clear shrink wrap on it?

Tony

Staff member
I tried searching for differences in the two gyros and I can't find anything.

Admiral

As close as I can work out the 6335A is actually a Spirit (uSpirit) unit and has advanced piro-compensation for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size, the 6335 is the standard AS3X unit.

I like to 6335A better myself and if you look at A Main Hobbies it's actually the 6335 is more expensive than the 6335A don't make sense.

Admiral

Another alternative would be the micro iKon they are US$116 that is the way I would go if I upgraded my 180 CFX.

Matt

I was going to say, AMain Hobbies has these. I looked on eBay and I couldn’t find them. I had to order one from AMain Hobbies

Top Bottom