Micro 130xxx extreme build

heli-maniac

well thought i would do a build thread on the 130XXX EXTREME
what is it you ask
it is a 130x with almost all the extreme productions products you will see as i go
here is the new frame

heli-maniac

ok here is the wait on them
stock frame 0.39oz or 11.1 g
extreme frame 0.56oz or 15.8 g
ill take the 0.17oz or 4.7 g to gain the adj. motor mount and fancy bearing blocks

Last edited:

heli-maniac

got alittle more done this is a pain dose not go together like a big heli lol
had to put the tail stuff and main shaft in first

heli-maniac

should have it finished up and ready to go tomorrow night
i think its going to be awesome with the Extreme spin 8000 its got gobs of power
and with the adj. motor mount i can get the gear mesh right couldnt in the stock frame

Slobberdog

DFC head looks the business, gonna look wicked when you finish it. Can't wait to see the video of you ringing its neck, LOL

murankar

Staff member
YeAh that is one expensive but nice looking 130xxx. I hope in the end its worth it. Good luck flying and don't crash it.

Tony

Staff member
Looks great Jesse. Cant' wait to see it in the air. now get that 450 repaired and back in teh air!

heli-maniac

Looks great Jesse. Cant' wait to see it in the air. now get that 450 repaired and back in teh air!
did a test hover in the living room looks like the 3in1 board may have a crack in it and has a bent main shaft owell just more money
guess ill sell those dfc parts for the 600 so i can get a new board
the new servos will be here tomorrow for the 450 it will be ready for the week end but weather is getting crappy
should be nice for the heli fest this sat. that im going to try and go to

Tony

Staff member
Well that sucks. Sounds like you are finding issues like I did with the 600... Just popping their little heads up out of nowhere.

Top Bottom