Micro 130X Servo Replacement

cml001

Hi guys... I was chat'n in here the other day about the slider links... Well I used oem plastic one and flew a bit today... Grinded up my metal C & D gears... Something is off and Ive had the micro upgrade for a year now and beat them all up... Something is bent sooo... Replacement time.. Ordered an entire new complete tail for her. While doing so I have also decided to go with HS-5035HD servos.. Anyone else have these on there 130X? I think I need 2 5035HDs and 1 5035HDR.. So I have had trouble finding them in stock.. ServoCity does.. But only the 5035HD(don't see the 5035HDR)... And while looking at them on their site.. It has the option for 45 or 90 degree travel as well as direction... What am I to order here? Help!!

heli-maniac

First off do you have a after market frame the will take these servos
And you have to have the HDR servo with the stock 3n1
Like i said im going to be doing a full build with these servos and a FBL unit

cml001

Gonna keep the board and I have the micro heli carbon frame yes.. I ordered the aluminum brackets w my tail today.. Just need the right servos.. My 130X is a micro-heliX at this point... The only stock pieces left are tail boom, fin, board, servos, & skids.

cml001

Ur the man! Ordered!

- - - Updated - - -

U don't have to program them do ya? They r ready to install?

heli-maniac

I have not read anything on having to program them But I Have not read much on doing them on a stock 3n1
Do you know about the upgraded 3n1 boards buy Mega Micros they have a better BEC in them

heli-maniac

The servos will need more power than the stock servos
So the BEC needs to be upgraded
Its only 25.00 to do the upgrade to your 3n1 all you have to do is send it to him and he will fix it up for you and it only takes a few days and you will have it back

Top Bottom